Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back from Romance Writers of Australia Conference

Why is it that talking non-stop for 3 days can be so exhausting? It's not as if I did any physical activity to speak of, yet I can hardly keep my eyes open now I'm back.

Had a great conference. Caught up and celebrated with old friends and met some interesting new people. I'll post photos soon. The costumes from the Harlequin Golden Years of Hollywood cocktail party have to be seen to be believed! Even the husbands/significant others dressed up, so it was a great night. Yours truly went in mufti, however, not being able to think of any hugely pregnant women in the Golden Years, except Melanie in Gone with the Wind. Oh yes, I was going to go as Titanic but ran out of time to put a costume together.

Check in soon for a full round-up of the conference.

No comments: