OK, Donna MacMeans tagged me to write 8 little known, obscure facts about me. Here goes:
1. I was on a game show when I was 11 called 'Now You See It', hosted by a man and a robot called Melvin. I made it to the Champion of Champions day, when I was knocked out in the final round. Many tears were shed!
2. I had major surgery when I was 2 years old which left me with a scar along my hairline from ear to ear. Thankfully, it's covered by my hair, so I don't look like Frankenstein's monster.
3. I used to be a lawyer and met my husband while on work experience in the law firm where he worked.
4. I have two lesbian dogs. In the middle of my father's sixtieth birthday cocktails, there they were, pool-side, doing the nasty while the guests looked on with stifled giggles and gasps. And yes, I realize this is not sexual to them, but an act of dominance. I tried to explain that to my father's friends but they didn't hear me for laughing.
5. I'm addicted to the Antiques Roadshow.
6. I love Indian curries and chocolate, but not together.
7. I played Flora, a floozy from 'Frisco in a high-school musical, 'No no Nanette'.
8. I used to be a gymnast. With a bit of a warm-up, I can still do the splits.
Now, I hereby tag: Denise Rossetti, Jessica Faust, Annie West, Dawn Halliday, Anne Whitfield, Kelly Boyce, Trish Milburn and Caren Crane
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I was KIDNAPPED by these strange women in black masks and forced, FORCED, I tell you, to join in the mayhem over on Romance Bandits: http://romancebandits.blogspot.com/.
We're running a contest on Wednesday with lots of great prizes, donated by the banditas themselves. Come and visit and win some bandit treasure!