Thursday, January 18, 2007

Speaking of Covers...

Here is Anna Campbell's cover for Claiming the Courtesan.

The moody, moonlit scene fits her dark, exquisitely written story perfectly, and I absolutely loved the coloured version of the scene, which would have looked great as a step-back (hint, hint! Avon, are you listening?) but is on the back cover instead.

If you want to check out the heroine's beautiful rose-coloured gown and the hero's no less beautiful chest, take a look at Anna's website.

Read the excerpt, and you won't be able to wait until the release date in April, you'll have to order your copy NOW!

I'll be doing an interview with Anna on this blog when her book comes out, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Christine, what can I say? Thank you so much. And I look forward to our interview with bated breath - well, not that bated. I'd turn as blue as my lovely cover (yes, I love it too!).

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking forward to it too!

Anonymous said...

I love that cover! Looking forward to the interview!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Keziah and Jen. I hope she's not going to try too many trick questions (you hear me, Wells? Huh?).

Kelly Boyce said...

Wow, I'd buy that based on the cover alone! I'm going to keep my eye out for it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no, now I have to buy you TWO cyber cocktails. I read the later post first. My cyber beer budget is blown, I tell you, blown!