Friday, October 26, 2007

My Latest Contest--A Slight Change in Plans


Hi to all who are or will be checking this blog for news of my Sept/Oct contest winner. So sorry to do this, but I have to go away to the beach tomorrow (tough life, but someone's got to do it!) and I'll be without internet access until late next week.

To make things fair, the cut-off for entry will remain 31 October (my time) so no one is disadvantaged, but I will announce the winner on my return, probably on 3 November. Apologies for the wait!
For those who haven't been to my website, check out my latest contest. You can win a signed copy of SCANDAL'S DAUGHTER, by yours truly and a signed copy of the fabulous THE EDUCATION OF MRS. BRIMLEY by fellow Romance Bandit, Donna MacMeans.
Good luck to all!

1 comment:

James Griffin said...

Hi Christine, I'm the cover artist for your book, Scandal's Daughter and the new one, The Dangerous Duke. I thought you might like to know that I have posted your cover on my blog, paintlayers.blogspot.com
Good luck and great success with your books!